FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care.
With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities.
From cutting edge sports medicine and orthopedics, to vestibular and balance retraining, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth.
State of the art equipment includes world class ceiling mounted railing system, infrared video goggles, computerized balance testing and proprietary wellness exam technology.
Our rapid growth is continually creating leadership opportunities. Competitive salary, lucrative performance based bonus plans, and extensive mentorship, training and continuing education are provided.
It’s time to be excited about your future!
We are seeking:
- 1 PT or PTA part time position. Flexible Hours. Orthopedic and/or vestibular skills.
- 1 Client Care Specialist- Patient Account- Part Time
- 1 FYZICIAN Liaison Part Time. Flexible Hours
To be considered, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Physician Liaison Sales Superstar. If you are looking for a sales career in the field of healthcare and not just a job, this is the opportunity you have been seeking.
If you are friendly, charismatic, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator with the ability to make a great first impression, you will shine!
As a physician liaison your role will be calling on physicians and their medical teams to educate them on why they should send their patients in need of physical therapy to FYZICAL.
You will be responsible for increasing patient referrals by establishing new relationships and maintaining existing physician relationships.
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is a medical and scientific-based business that offers prescribed physical therapy, state-of-the-art balance programs, and medically based fitness programs.
We are the industry leaders and you will be joining the WINNING team!
We offer a rewarding experience of helping people regain their health, a team atmosphere, paid training, salary, bonus and much more.
Previous sales experience or two years medical sales are a plus. But if you are the right individual with desire, we will train you for success.
To be considered, mail your resume, cover letter, and salary history to: 5841 Thunderbird Road Suite I Indianapolis, IN 46236 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Care Specialist- Patient Account
- Works with patient accounts and claims.
- This position works assigned Additional Documents Requests (ADRs) and claim appeals to resolution and makes phone calls to patients, and insurance companies.
- The Patient Account Specialist also makes demographic and insurance information updates in our software, refers accounts for additional follow-up as needed, reviews and resolves all correspondence in daily/monthly, and reviews and resolves electronic adjustment sheets daily/monthly.
- Completes accurate and timely posting of all payments, discounts and denials into software and ledger within 24 business hours of deposit/receipt, balancing to each batch and completing daily deposit total. This position loads insurance carriers/plans and creates the associated claim when necessary to allow for transaction posting and reporting by specific payers. Account Specialist also balances all payment and discount postings to EOB and contacts payer on out of balance items. This position researches, identifies and resolves all problematic EOB’s or unidentified deposits to ensure appropriate posting and verifies selection of appropriate account by date of service and/or total charges to ensure proper payment/discount application.
- Receive calls from patients, guarantors and outside agencies concerning patient accounts
- Explains clinic policy to justify status of accounts, provides accurate information and/or resolves problems
- Analyzes third party rejections to determine suitability to caller
- Educates self-pay patients with options for account resolution
- Advises patients of potential bad debt status of account.
- Ascertains that all accounts for callers are in appropriate status by searching systems for multiple accounts
- Makes demographic and financial revisions to records to ensure accuracy of database
- Bills and follows-up on new and aging accounts receivable
- Resolves inquiries from internal and external customers
- Takes active leadership role in special projects
- Gathers and distributes insurance information obtained through verbal and /or written communication for the purpose of maintaining sufficient cash flow
- Directs and answers inquiries regarding patient accounts to/from patients, agencies, and third party payors
- Updates patient contact information within various patient financial systems for the self pay outsource vendor
- Analyzes and resolves issues reported from the self pay outsource vendor; reports from vendor provided weekly
- Maintains productivity and quality assurance outlined by the department
- Performs Monthly Audits
Job Posted 7/14/17
Physical Therapist Assistant
- The PTA’s duties are to carry out the treatment plan under the supervision of the physical therapist.
- Duties of the PTA include assisting in instructing patients in exercises, body mechanics and functional activities, utilizing physical and technical modalities as per the plan of care developed by the physical therapist.
- PTA’s collect data during the patients’ treatment sessions which are documented and communicated to the PT.
- The PTA will meet the standards as set forth by the APTA Standards of Care. The PTA will follow their state practice guidelines at all times.
- Evaluate and treat and develop plan of care.
Job Posted 7/14/17